Defense Budget: Real Property Maintenance and Base Operations Fund Movements Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Defense Budget: Real Property Maintenance and Base Operations Fund Movements
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-03-01
- Content Description: Testimony issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO discussed the Department of Defense's (DOD) real property maintenance and base operations fund movements, focusing on the: (1) movement of funds to and from real property maintenance and base operations during fiscal years 1994 through 1999; (2) movement of unit training funds during the same period of time; and (3) evidence indicating that unit training funds have been moved to pay for base operations and real property maintenance."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: budget and spending
- Keyword: government operations
- Keyword: national defense
- Keyword: defense budget
- Keyword: testimony
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: T-NSIAD-00-101
- Accession or Local Control No: 108253
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/T-NSIAD-00-101
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc289586