[Dr. John Ed Allen] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Dr. John Ed Allen]
- Creation: 1976~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Dr. John Ed Allen, professor of mathematics 1963-2011(?); Chairman of the Department of Mathematics, 1976-1999, and at various times professor, Associate Dean & Director of the Texas Academy of Math and Science 1988-2011(?).
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 6 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State University -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: NTSU
- Keyword: Department of Mathematics
- Keyword: Math Department
- Named Person: Allen, John Ed
- Keyword: college campuses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Coverage Date: 1976~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-103-91-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc288327