Latin America and the Caribbean: Fact Sheet on Leaders and Elections Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Latin America and the Caribbean: Fact Sheet on Leaders and Elections
Author: Torreon, Barbara SalazarCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Creation: 2014-03-21
- Content Description: This report provides the results of recent elections in Latin America and the Caribbean. It contains three tables organized by region that list the date of each country's independence, the name of the newly elected president or prime minister, and the projected date of the next election. Information in this report was gathered from numerous sources, including the U.S. State Department, the CIA's Open Source, the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), and other news sources.
- Physical Description: 4 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Mexico
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- South America
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Central America
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Caribbean
- Place Name: Central America and Caribbean
- Place Name: Mexico
- Place Name: South America
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 98-684
- Accession or Local Control No: 98-684_2014Mar21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc287917