Ten Spurs, Volume 6, 2012 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Ten Spurs, Volume 6, 2012, periodical, 2012; Denton, Texas. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc287871/: accessed June 4, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Frank W. and Sue Mayborn School of Journalism.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this periodical.
Educational / Private Use
This periodical has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Frank W. and Sue Mayborn School of Journalism in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this periodical.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.