The Quick and the Dirty: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Database Overlap at the Journal Title Level Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
The Quick and the Dirty: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Database Overlap at the Journal Title Level, presentation, May 3, 2014; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc287050/: accessed February 19, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this presentation.
This presentation has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Libraries in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this presentation.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.