Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hat
Retailer: Bergdorf GoodmanContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Bergdorf Goodman (New York, New York, USA) (est. as Bergdorf Goodman1901 by Edwin Goodman and Herman Berdgorf)
- Creation: 1965?
- No Language
- Content Description: Hat of natural colored finely woven straw with narrow brim that curves up in front. Domed crown trimmed with olive colored tubing with red, yellow and white velvet flowers. Unlined with pale yellow grosgrain ribbon inner headband. Retailer's label: "Made to Order Hat / Bergdorf / Goodman / Fifth Ave. at 58th St."
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Start Date: 1960
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
- End Date: 1969
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.221.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc286885