Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Calotte
Donor: Alexander, JoeContributor Type: Personal
Retailer: Neiman-MarcusContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1955~
- No Language
- Content Description: Calotte of navy blue straw and purple velvet. The domed navy blue straw crown is styled as a calotte (also spelled "calot"), with a slight peak at top center. It is trimmed along the lower edge with a wide, shaped band of purple velvet. At sides are two round velvet buttons which secure the navy blue mesh veil, which has diamond-shaped clusters of dots scattered throughout the mesh. The hat has an inner dark blue grosgrain ribbon hatband. Retailer's label: "Neiman-Marcus" Size label: "22 1/2"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1955~
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1985.001.039
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc286870