Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dress
Designer: Pucci, EmilioCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Pucci, Emilio (b. Naples, Italy, 1914 - d. Florence, Italy, 1992)
Retailer: Saks Fifth AvenueContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Saks Fifth Avenue (New York, New York, USA) (est. 1924)
- Creation: 1960/1969
- No Language
- Content Description: a) Dress of silk knit with orange, pink, lime, purple, white and black motif. Signature of designer "Emilio" in fabric pattern. Round, bateau neckline; elbow length sleeves. Below knee length. Designer's label on inside back neckline: "Emilio Pucci / Florence - Italy / 100% Pure Silk / Made in Italy" Retailer's label below designer's label: "Made in Italy Exclusively For / Saks Fifth Avenue" Cleaning instructions and size tag at base of retailer's label. b) Tie belt of same fabric. Fringe of clear blue beads on ends.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- Coverage Date: 1960
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
- Place Name: Italy - Tuscany Region - Firenze Province - Florence
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.010.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc286867