JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory, Volume 24, Number 3, 2004 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory, Volume 24, Number 3, 2004
- Serial Title JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory
Author: Association of Teachers of Advanced Composition (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Worsham, LynnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Illinois State University
Name: Association of Teachers of Advanced Composition (U.S.)
- Creation: 2004
- Content Description: JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory contains a collection of papers regarding writing and rhetoric: "The JAC is a forum for theory, research and pedagogy regarding (1) those writing courses beyond the freshman courses, excluding technical and creative writing, (2) writing in courses which are not themselves writing courses, particularly in the liberal arts and sciences, and (3) work in theory, research or pedagogy which is advanced or progressive and will shed light on the field as a whole while at the same time providing insights for advanced composition" (volume 1, number 1).
- Physical Description: 515-803 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rhetoric -- Study and teaching -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English language -- Rhetoric -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Discourse analysis -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English language -- Rhetoric -- Study and teaching -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English language -- Composition and exercises -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: English journals
- Keyword: composition journals
- Keyword: composition classes
- Keyword: class writing
- Keyword: reviews
- Keyword: book reviews
- Keyword: essays
- Keyword: review essays
- Keyword: trauma studies
- Keyword: disability studies
Name: Journal of Composition TheoryCode: JAC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 31879432
- ISSN: 0731-6755
- UNT Catalog No.: b1018180
- Library of Congress Control Number: sc 84-7525
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 82-2023
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc28645
- Display Note: "Special Issue, Part 2: Trauma and Rhetoric" Earlier volumes of this journal (1980-1994) are published under the title 'Journal of Advanced Composition.'