Journal of Advanced Composition, Volume 11, Number 1, Winter 1991 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Journal of Advanced Composition, Volume 11, Number 1, Winter 1991
- Serial Title Journal of Advanced Composition
Author: Association of Teachers of Advanced Composition (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Olson, Gary A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of South Florida
Name: Association of Teachers of Advanced Composition (U.S.)
- Creation: 1991
- Content Description: The Journal of Advanced Composition contains a collection of papers regarding writing and rhetoric: "The JAC is a forum for theory, research and pedagogy regarding (1) those writing courses beyond the freshman courses, excluding technical and creative writing, (2) writing in courses which are not themselves writing courses, particularly in the liberal arts and sciences, and (3) work in theory, research or pedagogy which is advanced or progressive and will shed light on the field as a whole while at the same time providing insights for advanced composition" (volume 1, number 1).
- Physical Description: 244 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rhetoric -- Study and teaching -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English language -- Rhetoric -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Discourse analysis -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English language -- Rhetoric -- Study and teaching -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English language -- Composition and exercises -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: English journals
- Keyword: composition journals
- Keyword: composition classes
- Keyword: class writing
- Keyword: professional writing
- Keyword: essays
- Keyword: review essays
- Keyword: book reviews
- Keyword: word processing
- Keyword: reader responses
- Keyword: technical writing
- Keyword: literary nonfiction
- Keyword: editing
Name: Journal of Composition TheoryCode: JAC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 8230989
- ISSN: 0731-6755
- UNT Catalog No.: b1374467
- Library of Congress Control Number: sc 84-7525
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 82-2023
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc28604
- Display Note: Later volumes of this journal (1995 to present) are published under the title 'JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory'.