Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 2, Number 3, 2005 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 2, Number 3, 2005
- Serial Title Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth
- Alternate Title Tunza: The United Nations Environment Program Magazine for Youth
Editor: Lean, GeoffreyCreator Type: Personal
Name: United Nations Environment ProgrammePlace of Publication: Nairobi, Kenya
- Creation: 2005
- Harvested: 2010-06-30
- Content Description: Tunza is a magazine published by the UN Environment Programme about environmental issues from a youth perspective. This issue is about consumption, consumerism, recycling, the sustainable use of resources.
- Physical Description: 23 p. : col. ill.
- Keyword: recycling
- Keyword: sustainability
- Keyword: consumption
- Keyword: renewable energies
- Publication Title: Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth
- Volume: 2
- Issue: 3
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://www.ourplanet.com/tunza/issue0203en/pdfs/complete.pdf
- ISSN: 1727-8937
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc28548
- Display Note: "Vol 2 No 3."