UNT Libraries Digital Collections: Making our data work harder for us Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title UNT Libraries Digital Collections: Making our data work harder for us
Author: Phillips, Mark EdwardCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Digital Library FederationContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-11-06
- Content Description: Presentation for the 2013 Digital Library Federation (DLF) Annual Meeting on the University of North Texas (UNT) Libraries' digital collections and making data work harder.
- Physical Description: 56 p.
- Keyword: digital collections
- Keyword: search interfaces
- Keyword: classifications
- Keyword: geocoding
- Keyword: web archives
- Meeting: Digital Library Federation Annual Meeting, 2013, Austin, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc284563
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit