Genetic Testing: Scientific Background for Policymakers Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Genetic Testing: Scientific Background for Policymakers
Author: Sarata, Amanda K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Health Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Creation: 2014-02-20
- Content Description: This report discusses bills addressing genetic discrimination in health insurance and employment; personalized medicine; the patenting of genetic material; and the oversight of clinical laboratory tests (in vitro diagnostics), including genetic tests.
- Physical Description: 18 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Genetics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Human genetics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Genetic research
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33832
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33832_2014Feb20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc284512