Chemical Facility Security: Issues and Options for the 113th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Chemical Facility Security: Issues and Options for the 113th Congress
- Series Title 113th Congress
Author: Shea, Dana A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Creation: 2014-02-25
- Content Description: This report provides a brief overview of the existing statutory authority and implementing regulation. It describes several policy issues raised in previous debates regarding chemical facility security and identifies policy options for congressional consideration.
- Physical Description: 48 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Chemical industries
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: National security
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Chemical warfare
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42918
- Accession or Local Control No: R42918_2014Feb25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc284484