War in the Pacific: A Chronology January 1, 1941 through September 30, 1945 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title War in the Pacific: A Chronology January 1, 1941 through September 30, 1945
Author: Hyland, George O., IIICreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2014-03
- Content Description: Text outlining major events in the Pacific Theater throughout World War II, organized by date. It also includes text for the Instrument of Surrender, appendices containing military and war data, a bibliography, and list of related Web sites.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945.
- Keyword: WWII
- Keyword: World War II
- Keyword: Pacific theater
- Keyword: chronologies
- Keyword: histories
- Keyword: historical events
- Keyword: United States military
- Keyword: armed forces
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Japan
- Place Name: Guam
- Place Name: Philippines
- Place Name: East & Southeast Asia
- Place Name: Australia/Oceania
- Start Date: 1941
- End Date: 1945
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc283775
- Display Note: This book has non-standard pagination. Some page numbers are duplicated at the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next.