Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Jacket
Designer: Adrian, GilbertCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Adrian, Gilbert (b. Naugatuck, Connecticut, USA, 1903 - d. Los Angeles, California, USA, 1959)
Donor: Ruggeri, Peter J.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: [1940..1949]
- No Language
- Content Description: Jacket of navy blue wool crepe. Asymmetrically trimmed with pleated band falling from right shoulder, secured with white buckle at waistline. Self belt at waist with matching white buckle. Long sleeved with pleated diagonal at lower right sleeve. Designer's label: "Adrian / Original"
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- Coverage Date: [1940..1949]
- Place Name: United States - California - Los Angeles County - Los Angeles
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1983.015.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc283688