Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dress
Designer: Pucci, EmilioCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Pucci, Emilio (b. Naples, Italy, 1914 - d. Florence, Italy, 1992)
Donor: Les Femmes du MondeContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1960/1969
- No Language
- Content Description: Dress of silk knit in purple, blue, turquoise, grey and white geometric pattern with organic shapes. Designer's signature of "Emilio" in pattern of fabric. Above knee fitted skirt. Inverted empire waist in a V shape. Long sleeves and V-neck. Center back zipper closure. Designer's label on inside back shoulder: "Emilio Pucci / Florence - Italy / 100% Pure Silk / Made in Italy" Cleaning instructions and size tag attached to bottom of designer's label.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- Coverage Date: 1960/1969
- Place Name: Italy - Tuscany Region - Firenze Province - Florence
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1980.006.017
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc283678