Web Archiving Workshop: Tools Overview Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Web Archiving Workshop: Tools Overview
Author: Phillips, Mark EdwardCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Texas Digital LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2008-06-04
- Physical Description: 17 p. : col. ill.
- Content Description: This presentation offers a brief discussion of web archiving tools. Tools include Wget, HTTrack, Heritrix, Wayback, and NutchWAX.
- Keyword: archives
- Keyword: Wget
- Keyword: GNU Project
- Keyword: HTTrack
- Keyword: GUI Interface
- Keyword: Heritrix
- Keyword: NutchWax
- Conference: Texas Conference on Digital Libraries (TCDL), 2008, Austin, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc28344
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit