Operational Health Physics Training Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Operational Health Physics Training
- Added Title ANL (Series)
- Added Title Argonne National Laboratory Report ANL-88-26 Corrected
- Series Title Argonne National Laboratory Reports
Author: Moe, H. J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Vallario, Edward J.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Argonne National LaboratoryContributor Type: Organization
Originator: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Argonne National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Argonne, Illinois
- Creation: 1992-06
- Content Description: This revised publication updates a previous report (ANL-7291) initially published in 1965, entitled Radiation Safety Technician Training Course which was intended to complement on-the-job monitoring training for Health Physics Technicians. Sections include basic information concerning atomic structure and other useful physical quantities, natural radioactivity, the properties of alpha, beta, gamma, x rays and neutrons, and the concepts and units of radiation dosimetry (including SI units).
- Physical Description:  p. : illustrations, charts, photographs, tables
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radiation -- Safety measures.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radiation -- Health aspects.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medical physics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radiation -- Measurement.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radiation dosimetry.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Shielding (Radiation)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 879377640
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.AT 7:22/ANL-88-26 Corrected
- Report No.: ANL-88-26 Corrected
- Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc282873
- Display Note: Digitized from microfiche (10).