A Guide to the Best Revenue Models and Funding Sources for your Digital Resources Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
A Guide to the Best Revenue Models and Funding Sources for your Digital Resources, report, March 2014; Bristol, UK. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc282585/: accessed October 18, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this report.
This report has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Libraries in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this report, even commercially, as long as you credit the rights holder.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this report.
- Please review the statement of rights for this report.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Sharing without giving credit.
- Claiming as your own original work.