Changes in the Arctic: Background and Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Changes in the Arctic: Background and Issues for Congress
Author: O'Rourke, RonaldCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Naval Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Creation: 2014-02-27
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of Arctic-related issues for Congress and refers readers to more in-depth CRS reports on specific relevant topics.
- Physical Description: 118 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental protection
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Natural resources
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Endangered species -- Arctic regions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International law
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Sovereignty -- Arctic regions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military operations -- Arctic regions
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Alaska
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41153
- Accession or Local Control No: R41153_2014Feb27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc282294