Military Funeral Honors and Military Cemeteries: Frequently Asked Questions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Military Funeral Honors and Military Cemeteries: Frequently Asked Questions
Author: Torreon, Barbara SalazarCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Creation: 2014-01-13
- Content Description: This report provides answers to frequently asked questions about military funeral honors and military cemeteries, including information on the eligibility criteria, required components of the honor detail, and the funeral ceremony. It also cites legislation that mandates that the Department of Defense (DOD) make military funeral honors available to every eligible veteran upon request.
- Physical Description: 10 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military cemeteries and funerals
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Funerals
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21545
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21545_2014Jan13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc282291