NBC Radio Broadcast: Toscanini - The Man Behind the Legend, 6/15/1966 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title NBC Radio Broadcast: Toscanini - The Man Behind the Legend, 6/15/1966
- Series Title Toscanini: The Man Behind the Legend (Don Gillis Collection)
Producer: Gillis, DonCreator Type: Personal
Performer: NBC Symphony OrchestraContributor Type: Organization
Conductor: Toscanini, Arturo, 1867-1957Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1966-06-15
- Content Description: This recording is a part of the radio series “Toscanini: The Man Behind the Legend,” which was a tribute to conductor Arturo Toscanini. The broadcasts consist of music performed by the NBC Orchestra as well as interviews with composers, conductors, orchestra members, and other people associated with Toscanini. This segment includes performances of E.E. Bagley's National Emblem, Gershwin's An American in Paris, Grofé's Sunrise on the Trail from The Grand Canyon Suite and Gillis' Symphony No. 5 1/2.
- Physical Description: 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Toscanini, Arturo, 1867-1957 -- Recordings.
- Named Person: Toscanini, Arturo
- Keyword: American classical music
- Keyword: NBC broadcasts
Name: Toscanini: The Man Behind the LegendCode: TNMBL
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc28227