Miniature Book Society Newsletter 2004 April/July Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Miniature Book Society Newsletter 2004 April/July
- Serial Title Miniature Book Society Newsletter
- Added Title Miniature Book News 2004 April/July
- Serial Title Miniature Book News
Other: The Miniature Book SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Edison, JulianContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Julian Edison is founder and editor of the Miniature Book News
Editor: Hoyenski, Edward T.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: The Miniature Book SocietyPlace of Publication: OhioAdditional Info: The Miniature Book Society was established in 1983 to stimulate and sustain interest in miniature books and to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information. The organization is international, having members throughout the world, and includes collectors, dealers, publishers, printers, binders, illustrators, and others.
- Creation: 2004
- Content Description: Articles about miniature books, collectors, publishers, trends in the world of miniature books, exhibitions, and other topics related to the field.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature Books.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2004
Name: Miniature Book CollectionCode: MNBC
Name: Miniature Book NewsCode: MNBN
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- Rights Holder: Copyright is held by the editors/publishers, unless otherwise noted.
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc28034
- Display Note: April/July 2004 issue of the Miniature Book Society Newsletter, New Series Number 62, which incorporates the April/July 2004 issue of the Miniature Book News, issue number 120/121.