Miniature Book Society Newsletter 1985 March Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Miniature Book Society Newsletter 1985 March
Other: Miniature Book SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Levitan, Kalman L.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: Miniature Book SocietyPlace of Publication: OhioAdditional Info: The Miniature Book Society was established in 1983 to stimulate and sustain interest in miniature books and to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information. The organization is international, having members throughout the world, and includes collectors, dealers, publishers, printers, binders, illustrators, and others.
- Creation: 1985
- Content Description: Articles about miniature books, collectors, publishers, trends in the world of miniature books, exhibitions, and other topics related to the field.
- Physical Description: 6 p.; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature Books.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Miniature Book CollectionCode: MNBC
Name: Miniature Book Society NewsletterCode: MNBSN
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Miniature Book Society
- Rights License: copyright
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc28001
- Display Note: March 1985 issue of the Miniature Book Society Newsletter, volume 2 number 2, called "Mini Bits". The title would change several times with the first few issues.