The Bleriot 110 Airplane (French): A Long-Distance High-Wing Monoplane Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Bleriot 110 Airplane (French): A Long-Distance High-Wing Monoplane
- Series Title NACA Aircraft Circulars
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1931-03
- Content Description: Circular presenting a description of the Bleriot 110 which is a long-distance airplane mainly distinguished by its fineness and lightness. Details of the fuselage, shape, wing, and power plant are provided.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: Bleriot 110
- Keyword: aircraft design
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R19716
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930090426
- Report No.: NACA-AC-138
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930090426
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc279624