The Caudron P.V. 200 Touring Airplane (French): An All-Metal Amphibian Monoplane Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Caudron P.V. 200 Touring Airplane (French): An All-Metal Amphibian Monoplane
- Series Title NACA Aircraft Circulars
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1933-04
- Content Description: Circular presenting a description of the Caudron P.V. 200 touring amphibian, which is a two-place cantilever monoplane with folding wings and dual controls. Details of the wing, fuselage, controls, landing gear, flying qualities, and photographs are provided.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: Caudron P.V. 200
- Keyword: aircraft design
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R19774
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930090484
- Report No.: NACA-AC-176
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930090484
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc279576