The Transformation of Heat in an Engine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Transformation of Heat in an Engine
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Neumann, KurtCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1929-04
- Content Description: This report presents a thermodynamic basis for rating heat engines. The production of work by a heat engine rests on the operation of supplying heat, under favorable conditions, to a working fluid and then taking it away.
- Physical Description:  p.
- Keyword: thermodynamics
- Keyword: aircraft engines
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R20156
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930090866
- Report No.: NACA-TM-509
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930090866
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc279532