Analysis of wind-tunnel stability and control tests in terms of flying qualities in full-scale airplanes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analysis of wind-tunnel stability and control tests in terms of flying qualities in full-scale airplanes
- Series Title NACA Wartime Reports
- Series Title NACA Advanced Restricted Reports
Author: Kayten, Gerald G.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Memorial Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1943-10
- Content Description: From Summary: "The analysis of results of wind-tunnel stability and control tests of powered airplane models in terms of the flying qualities of full-scale airplanes is advocated. In order to indicate the topics upon which comments are considered desirable in the report of a wind-tunnel stability and control investigation and to demonstrate the nature of the suggested analysis, the present NACA flying-qualities requirements are discussed in relation to wind-tunnel tests. General procedures for the estimation of flying qualities from wind-tunnel tests are outlined."
- Physical Description:  p.
- Keyword: aircraft stability
- Keyword: aircraft control
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R21810
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930092520
- Report No.: NACA-WR-L-322
- Report No.: NACA-ARR-3J22
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930092520
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc279513