Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Personality Characteristics and Comorbidity Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Personality Characteristics and Comorbidity
Author: Austin, Karla MicheleCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Watkins, C. EdwardContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Baker, David B.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Schneider, Lawrence J.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Lane, Timothy M.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1998-08
- Content Description: Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is surrounded by confusion and controversy regarding its definition, course, etiology and treatment. Among adults, ADHD is rarely considered a diagnostic reality of primary importance and is often overlooked. This study provides descriptive validity for adult ADHD in distinguishing it from controls, and identifying both a pure condition and one wrought with comorbidity.
- Physical Description: v, 86 leaves
- Keyword: Adult ADHD
- Keyword: Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Attention-deficit disorder in adults.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Personality.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Personality disorders.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Austin, Karla Michele
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81d no.4661
- Accession or Local Control No: 1002659187-austin
- UNT Catalog No.: b2111981
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc279399
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Name: Doctor of Philosophy
- Academic Department: Department of Psychology
- Degree Discipline: Psychology