Conformational Analogs of Some Phytoactive Compounds Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Conformational Analogs of Some Phytoactive Compounds
Author: Skelton, Wm. PaulCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: William Paul Skelton
Chair: Skinner, Charles GordonContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Truitt, PriceContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1973-08
- Content Description: In an effort to determine if there is a specific conformational structure which is most effective at the appropriate active physiological site, the synthesis of a group of sterically restricted analogs was undertaken. A portion of the polymethylene carbon skeleton of glutaric acid was replaced by selected aromatic carbons in benzenedicarboxylic acids to produce a series of ridged conformers, and the relative plant growth regulating properties of these derivatives were determined.
- Physical Description: iv, 27 leaves: ill.
- Keyword: polymethylene carbon skeleton
- Keyword: glutaric acid
- Keyword: ridged conformers
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Skelton, Wm. Paul
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.4739
- Accession or Local Control No: n_04739
- UNT Catalog No.: b2218121
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc279187
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Chemistry
- Degree Discipline: Chemistry