Use of instructional resources by community junior college occupational instructors Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Use of instructional resources by community junior college occupational instructors
Lolley, John L.
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1978-05
- Content Description: The purpose of this study was to develop information and understanding concerning the use of instructional resources, including library materials, by community junior college vocational-technical instructors.
- Keyword: Tarrant County Junior College
- Keyword: teaching aids
- Keyword: library use studies
- Keyword: vocational teachers
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81
- Accession or Local Control No: fn_f1278
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc278928
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College