The Industrial Representative's Perception of the Impact of Managerial Control Systems on Performance Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Industrial Representative's Perception of the Impact of Managerial Control Systems on Performance
Author: Dunipace, Richard A. (Richard Alan)Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Crawford, John C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Erramilli, KrishnaContributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Spalding, John BarneyContributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Koelln, KennethContributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1995-08
- Content Description: The objective of this study was to examine whether the factors which constitute the manufacturer/industrial-representative relationship, influence performance as predicted by control theory. In addition, the study evaluated the contribution of selected demographic factors such as size of the firm, and the representative's experience, on performance.
- Physical Description: x, 227 leaves: ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sales management.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Manufacturers' agents.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Control theory.
- Keyword: industrial representative
- Keyword: managerial control system
- Keyword: performance
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Dunipace, Richard A. (Richard Alan)
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81d no.4144
- Accession or Local Control No: 1002726140-dunipace
- UNT Catalog No.: b1856966
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc278008
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Name: Doctor of Philosophy
- Academic Department: Department of Marketing
- Degree Discipline: Marketing