Information System Quality: An Examination of Service-Based Models and Alternatives Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Information System Quality: An Examination of Service-Based Models and Alternatives
Author: Maples, Glenn (Glenn Edward)Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Guynes, C. Stephen (Carl Stephen)Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Prybutok, Victor Ronald, 1952-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Committee Member: Stafford, Marla R.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: [Indecipherable]Contributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1997-08
- Content Description: Service quality as a component of overall Information Systems quality is examined. Three related studies test the SERVQUAL and related instruments (SERVPERF and Importance-weighted SERVPERF) using Information System users. SERVPERF outperformed SERVQUAL in all three studies.
- Physical Description: viii, 197 leaves: ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Business -- Data processing -- Evaluation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Information storage and retrieval systems -- Business -- Evaluation.
- Keyword: service quality
- Keyword: information systems quality
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Maples, Glenn (Glenn Edward)
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81d no.4533
- Accession or Local Control No: 1002659331-maples
- UNT Catalog No.: b2054503
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc277952
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Name: Doctor of Philosophy
- Academic Department: Department of Business Computer Information Systems
- Degree Discipline: Business Computer Information Systems