How Adult Readers Navigate Through Expository Text in a Hypermedia Environment to Construct Meaning Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title How Adult Readers Navigate Through Expository Text in a Hypermedia Environment to Construct Meaning
Author: Bland, Jana H. (Jana Hamilton)Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Greenlaw, M. JeanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Poirot, James L., 1939-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Committee Member: Griffin, Margaret M.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Craig, Margaret T.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Conrady, Denis A.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1995-12
- Content Description: Research methods from both the qualitative and quantitative paradigms were used to answer the question concerning how adult readers navigate through informational text embedded in a hypermedia environment to construct meaning.
- Physical Description: x, 169 leaves
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Reading.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Interactive multimedia.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Meaning (Philosophy)
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Bland, Jana H. (Jana Hamilton)
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81d no.4205
- Accession or Local Control No: 1002722861-bland
- UNT Catalog No.: b1971885
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc277689
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Name: Doctor of Philosophy
- Academic Department: Department of Teacher Education and Administration
- Degree Discipline: Reading Education