Fire prevention on airplanes. Part 1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fire prevention on airplanes. Part 1
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Sabatier, J.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: Service Technique et Industriel de l'AéronautiqueContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1929-10
- Content Description: Various methods for preventing fires in airplanes are presented with most efforts centering around prevention of backfires, new engine and carburetor designs, as well as investigations on different types of fuels.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft safety
- Keyword: aircraft fires
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R20187
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930090897
- Report No.: NACA-TM-536
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930090897
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc277463
- Display Note: "I."