Effect of Stabilizing Forces on Turbulence Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Effect of Stabilizing Forces on Turbulence
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Prandtl, L.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: National Advisory Committee for AeronauticsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.
- Creation: 1931-06
- Content Description: The appearance of expressed discontinuity layers in the free atmosphere, where a warm air mass flows over a cold mass without perceptible intermingling forms the basis of the present report. In these experiments an air stream is to be blown between a water-cooled and a vapor-heated plate. According to what preceded it is anticipated that the exchange will be enhanced.
- Physical Description: 11 p.
- Keyword: turbulence
- Keyword: meteorology
- Keyword: aircraft stability
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R23711
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930094791
- Report No.: NACA-TM-625
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930094791
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc277441