Structural Details of the Giant Dornier Seaplane "Do X." Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Structural Details of the Giant Dornier Seaplane "Do X."
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Gustosa, CorradoCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1930-01
- Content Description: Memorandum presenting a description of the Dornier seaplane Do X. Details of the general description, materials, details of the main wing and upper wing, details of the hull and of the wing stubs, tail surfaces and control lines, power plant, and launching car and floating dock are provided.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: Dornier Do X
- Keyword: seaplanes
- Keyword: aircraft design
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R21736
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930092446
- Report No.: NACA-TM-546
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930092446
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc277413