Clerget 100 Hp Heavy-Oil Engine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Clerget 100 Hp Heavy-Oil Engine
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Léglise, PierreCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1931-01
- Content Description: A complete technical description of the Clerget heavy-oil engine is presented along with the general characteristics. The general characteristics are: 9 cylinders, bore 120 mm, stroke 130 mm, four-stroke cycle engine, rated power limited to 100 hp at 1800 rpm; weight 228 kg; propeller with direct drive and air cooling. Moving parts, engine block, and lubrication are all presented.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: heavy-oil engines
- Keyword: aircraft engines
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R23733
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930094813
- Report No.: NACA-TM-603
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930094813
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc277380