Static Longitudinal Stability Of "Ente" Airplanes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Static Longitudinal Stability Of "Ente" Airplanes
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Kiel, Heinrich GeorgCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1931-03
- Content Description: The stability conditions of Ente (duck) airplanes are investigated in this report. In developing the formulas, which afford an approximate solution, the unimportant effect of the height of the C.G. and the moment of the residual resistance are neglected. The effect of downwash from the forward horizontal empennage on the wing are also disregarded.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft stability
- Keyword: Ente aircraft
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R23724
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930094804
- Report No.: NACA-TM-612
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930094804
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc277366