Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hat
- Added Title Cloche Hat
Designer: AdolfoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Adolfo (b. Havana, Cuba, 1933- )
Donor: Hamilton, TomContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1960/1969
- No Language
- Content Description: Hat in modified cloche style of off-white wool felt with visor in front. Style could also be referred to helmet style. Small bow of self on small front visor. Back of brim folds up. Unlined with cream colored grosgrain headband. Designer's label on inside headband: "Adolfo / New York Paris" Stamp on inside crown: "TouTou / Body Made in Italy"
- Physical Description: Measurements: Front to Back: 22 cm Side to Side: 18 cm Height: 16 cm
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1960
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
- End Date: 1969
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1986.007.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc277140