Bandeau Hat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bandeau Hat
Donor: Klindsworth, BarbaraContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: [1950..1959]
- No Language
- Content Description: Bandeau hat of black feathers. Dark maroon satin ribbon at center front and veil.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: [1950..1959]
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1977.007.007
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc277107