Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Kimono
Donor: Camp, Mrs. AlexContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: [1900..1970]
- No Language
- Content Description: Kimono of burgundy red silk with printed all-over design of large butterflies in creams, tans, blues, etc. Lined in orange crepe silk. Padded hem. Hand-sewn.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Kimonos
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Japan
- Coverage Date: [1900..1950]
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1973.003.046
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc276990