Financial Services and General Government (FSGG): FY2014 Appropriations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Financial Services and General Government (FSGG): FY2014 Appropriations
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2014
Author: Webel, BairdCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Financial Economics
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Creation: 2014-01-07
- Content Description: This report discusses the Financial Services and General Government (FSGG) appropriations bill that provides funding for the Department of the Treasury, the Executive Office of the President (EOP), the judiciary, the District of Columbia, and more than two dozen independent agencies.
- Physical Description: 88 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Finance
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Financial services
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Appropriations
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43352
- Accession or Local Control No: R43352_2014Jan07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc276893