Cuba: U.S. Restrictions on Travel and Remittances Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cuba: U.S. Restrictions on Travel and Remittances
Author: Sullivan, Mark P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Latin American Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Creation: 2014-02-04
- Content Description: This report covers the contentious travel restrictions between the U.S. and Cuba from the 1960s to the present time. Congress, under the Obama Administration, is easing restrictions on family, marketing, agricultural, and medical sales travel. The report also covers legislative action that has taken place in the 112th Congress to harshen travel restrictions.
- Physical Description: 45 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Travel -- Cuba
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Cuba -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Cuba
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Cuba
- Start Date: 1960~
- End Date: 2014-02
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31139
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31139_2014Feb04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc276883