Survey of Land-Grant Colleges and Universities, Volume 2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Survey of Land-Grant Colleges and Universities, Volume 2
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Office of Education)
- Added Title United States Office of Education Bulletin 1930, Number 9
Author: United States. Office of Education.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: United States Department of the Interior, Office of Education
Compiler: Klein, Arthur Jay, 1884-1957Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Survey director; Chief, Division of Collegiate and Professional Education, Office of Education.
Author of introduction, etc.: Cooper, William John, 1882-1935Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Commissioner, Office of Education.
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1930
- Content Description: Second volume of the results of a survey undertaken by the U.S. Office of Education to determine their achievements, objectives, and functions. This bulletin provides the data and information collected by the Office during the survey and suggestions about possible improvements or changes. This volume is divided into ten parts: Part I. Arts and sciences; Part II. Commerce and business; Part III. Teacher training; Part IV. Military education; Part V. Professional veterinary medicine; Part VI. Summer session; Part VII. Extension services; Part VIII. Research; Part IX. Graduate work; Part X. Negro land-grant colleges. Index starts on page 915.
- Physical Description: iv, 921 p. : tables, charts ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Universities and colleges -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agricultural colleges -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Educational surveys -- United States.
- Keyword: land-grant colleges
- Keyword: educational institutions
- Keyword: agriculture
- Keyword: schools
- Keyword: reports
- Keyword: statistics
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1927-07~
- End Date: 1930-06
Name: Government Documents General CollectionCode: UNTGOV
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 5953768
- Library of Congress Control Number: e 30-338
- SuDoc Number: I 16.3:930/9
- Report No.: 1930, no. 9.
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc276272
- Display Note: "In two volumes, Volume II."