Painted Magazine Triptych Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Painted Magazine Triptych
Artist: Blackburn, Ed, 1940-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 1976
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : acrylic paint, canvas ; 52 x 180 in.
- Content Description: The triptych depicts events and people from the early to mid 1970s such as a battlefield in the Vietnam War, Black Panthers and Patty Hearst being escorted to trial by a federal marshall.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Named Person: Hearst, Patty
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Ed Blackburn, Denton, TX
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright, Ed Blackburn, All Rights Reserved
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc274987
- Academic Department: Studio Arts