Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Orson
Artist: Blackburn, Ed, 1940-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 1971
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : acrylic paint, canvas ; 44 x 40 in.
- Content Description: The painting, mostly monochromatic, depicts a portrait of Orson Welles in the top two-thirds of the canvas. Along the bottom edge, also in monochromatic tones, are men depicted in combat with automatic weapons. At the right edge, the face of a superhero is depicted in pink, blue, red and yellow. Running vertically in the left hand portion of the canvas is a depiction of lined notebook paper with a small pencil sketch of a landing craft or space ship.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): acrylic paint
- Named Person: Welles, Orson
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Ed Blackburn, Denton, TX
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright, Ed Blackburn, All Rights Reserved
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc274984
- Academic Department: Studio Arts