Number 165 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Number 165
Artist: Falsetta, VincentCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2007
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : oil paint on panel ; 8.75 x 17 in.
- Content Description: This horizontal panel has a predominately white background with many multi-colored curved and jagged lines with heavy linear texture.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): oil paint (paint)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twenty-first century.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Vincent Falsetta, Denton, TX
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2010, Vincent Falsetta, All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: 2010063291
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc27206
- Academic Department: Studio Arts