Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies: FY2014 Appropriations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies: FY2014 Appropriations
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2014
Author: James, NathanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Crime Policy
Author: Williams, Jennifer D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in American National Government
Author: Sargent, John F., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Creation: 2013-11-04
- Content Description: This report will track and describe actions taken by the Administration and Congress to provide FY2014 appropriations for Commerce, Justice, and Science (CJS) accounts. It also provides an overview of FY2013 appropriations for agencies and bureaus funded as a part of the annual appropriation for CJS.
- Physical Description: 65 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Commerce
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Law
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government agencies
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Appropriations
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43080
- Accession or Local Control No: R43080_2013Nov04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc272043